Prior Monthly Metal Price: $0.931 /lb
Fully Integrated With the Widest Range of Services Available Under One Roof
At Aluminum Shapes, we start the production process by melting scrap and primary ingot to cast billets from seven to sixteen inches in diameter. The billets are then extruded in small, medium, and large presses. At this point, many extruders see their job as done while our value is just beginning.
Shapes punches holes, precision cuts, forms and even welds using over 200 pieces of fabrication equipment. For high volume jobs we use custom machines for optimal efficiency.
All of these services under one roof. One supply chain and one company responsible for all phases of quality and service.
- Aluminum Shapes Response to OSHA Press Release
- Aluminum Shapes Supports the Super Bowl-Bound Philadelphia Eagles
- Aluminum Shapes Sponsors Trade Winds Latin America Program
- Aluminum Shapes to Expand Global Export Presence
- Aluminum Shapes Congratulates Jerry Sweeney, Attends World Trade Center Award Ceremony